Congratulations on winning a lottery prize! What an exciting time!
For tickets purchased on The Lott website or app
Major prizes won on entries purchased via The Lott website or app will be paid into your online The Lott account after a two-week provisional period has passed. This includes Division 1, Lucky Lotteries Jackpot Prize, Lucky Lotteries 1st Prize, or Keno Spot 9 and 10 (SA customers only) prizes.
All other prizes won on entries purchased via The Lott website or app will be paid into your online The Lott account by midday on the day after the draw.
Once deposited here, you can withdraw your prize to a bank account of your choice. More information on withdrawing prizes from your online The Lott account is available here.
For tickets purchased in-store
How you claim prizes on entries purchased in-store depends on where the ticket was purchased and the amount won.
1. Claiming smaller prizes in-store
Your friendly local retailer can pay out prizes up to a certain limit, depending on the state or territory.
- Prizes of up to $1,500 can be claimed at any Golden Casket or Tatts retail outlet in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania and the Northern Territory.
- Prizes of up to $1,000 can be claimed at any NSW Lotteries retail outlet in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory.
- Prizes of up to $500 can be claimed at any SA Lotteries retail outlet. Prizes between $500 and $5,000 can also be claimed in-store at the retailer’s discretion.
Please note: Major prizes over these amounts (including Division 1, Lucky Lotteries Jackpot Prize, Lucky Lotteries 1st Prize, Keno Spot 9 and 10 (SA Lotteries only) prizes) can only be claimed either in-person at one of our head offices or by post. Your local retail outlet can supply you with the Prize Claim Form needed to claim these major prizes.
2. Claiming prizes in-person at one of our head offices
Wins above our in-store prize claim limits can be claimed in-person at the head office relevant to the state or territory where the ticket was purchased:
- Golden Casket: Shop 1, 180 Ann St, Brisbane CBD, Queensland.
- NSW Lotteries: Level 29, 680 George St, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Tatts and Tatts NT: Level 21, Tower 2, 727 Collins Street, Docklands, Victoria.
- SA Lotteries: Level 9, 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide, South Australia
These head offices are open from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
More information on claiming prizes at our head offices is available here.
3. Claiming prizes by post
Don’t worry if you’re unable to attend one of our head offices! We also provide the option to claim your prize by post.
Firstly, download and complete the Prize Claim Form that corresponds to where you brought your ticket(s).
You can find your relevant Prize Claim Form here.
Prize Claim Forms are also available from your friendly local retailer.
Send your completed Prize Claim Form with your original winning ticket(s) to the Administration address listed at the top of the Prize Claim Form.
We recommend mailing your claim by Registered Post for added security and so you can keep track of your ticket and claim form.
More information on claiming prizes by post is available here.
4. Claiming prizes on tickets purchased in another jurisdiction
You can only claim lottery and Instant Scratch-Its prizes from the state or territory the ticket was originally purchased.
Please claim any interstate prizes by post, using the correct Prize Claim Form for that jurisdiction (as detailed above).