Congratulations on winning a major lottery or Instant Scratch-Its prize!
Wins above our in-store prize claim limits can be claimed in-person at the head office relevant to the state or territory where the ticket was purchased:
- Golden Casket: Shop 1, 180 Ann St, Brisbane CBD, Queensland.
- NSW Lotteries: Level 29, 680 George St, Sydney, New South Wales.
- Tatts and Tatts NT: Level 21, Tower 2, 727 Collins Street, Docklands, Victoria.
- SA Lotteries: Level 9, 99 Gawler Place, Adelaide, South Australia.
These head offices (except Golden Casket*) are open from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Golden Casket's* opening days and hours:
- Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Be sure to bring the following when you visit us:
- The original lottery or Instant Scratch-Its ticket
- Signature Identification, such as a driver’s licence or passport
- The bank account details you'd like the prize paid into (prizes are paid by electronic funds transfer)
- The members club card the ticket was registered to (if applicable).
If you’re unable to visit one of our head offices, you can easily claim your prize by post. More information is available here.