Please note this prize claim option is only available for tickets purchased in-store. For more information about other prize claim options please refer to our article 'How can I claim a prize?'
Head Office Locations
If you've had a win greater than our in-store prize claim limits, or have won a top prize, you can claim your prize in person at the Head Office applicable to where your ticket was purchased:
- Queensland visit Golden Casket: Shop 1, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane CBD
- New South Wales visit NSW Lotteries: 6 Memorial Drive, Granville
- Victoria visit Tatts: 5 Bowen Crescent, Melbourne
- South Australia visit SA Lotteries: 188 Richmond Road, Marleston
Please note: the business hours for all Head Offices are 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
If you purchased a ticket in the Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania or the Northern Territory, we recommend completing your prize claim by Post - for more information please refer to our article 'How can I claim a prize by Post?'
What to bring to claim your prize
To collect your prize in person at one of our Head Offices, you will need:
- The original lotto or Instant Scratch-Its ticket; and
- Signature identification such as a Drivers Licence or Passport; and
- For registered tickets, the Winners Circle, Players Club, Tatts Card or Easiplay Club Card to which the ticket is registered
- Your bank account details (should you wish to have your prize paid by EFT)
Prizes claimed at our Head Offices will be paid either by cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).