There may be a few reasons why you can’t withdraw funds from your account.
- Your identity has not been verified
- To withdraw any funds from an online The Lott account, verification must be complete.
- This ensures that you are over the age of 18 and reside in your stated location within 90 days of creating your account (or 45 days for Northern Territory residents).
- You have not provided a bank account
- In order to withdraw funds from an online The Lott account, a bank account must be listed for current and future withdrawals.
- More information on how to add a bank account is available here.
- Funds Deposited via BPay, Direct Deposit, PayPal, Visa card or MasterCard
- Funds deposited into your online account using BPay, Direct Deposit (EFT), PayPal, Visa card or MasterCard cannot be withdrawn directly into your bank account.
- Only prize winning funds can be withdrawn directly into your bank account.
If you require any further assistance, contact our Customer Support team on 131 868.