There could be a few reasons why you’re having difficulties logging into your Members Club account.
It’s possible your Members Club account has been suspended for one of the following reasons:
- Your identity has not been verified
- For most customers, it’s a state government requirement that you verify you are over the age of 18 years and live in your stated location within 90 days of creating your account (45 days if you live in the Northern Territory). More information on verifying your identity is available here.
- You have tried logging in incorrectly too many times
- To ensure the security of your Members Club account, if you incorrectly enter your username and password too many times, we'll lock your access. You can lift this lock by correctly resetting your password or calling our Customer Support team on 131 868. More information on resetting your password is available here.
- You have excluded yourself from further play
- To provide you with a safe, secure and friendly environment in which to play our games we offer you the ability to exclude yourself from using your Members Club account online. More information on responsible gambling is available here.
- Suspicious activity
- As per our Terms and Conditions, we regularly monitor account activity online to ensure customers' accounts are secure, and are being used in the way they are intended. Some reasons we may suspend your Members Club account include: incorrectly entering payment details, unusual deposit and withdrawal patterns and evidence of duplicate accounts.
You are using a Virtual Private Network (VPN)
If you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) switched on, this may be causing issues with our systems detecting your location. We recommend switching off your VPN when accessing your account.
You may have security or content-filtering software preventing access to your account
As The Lott offers gambling services to players aged 18 years and over, some security software or content-filtering services (such as NetNanny) could be blocking access when you attempt to log in to your Members Club account. We suggest checking your security software provider to determine options that are best suited for you.
It may be possible that your Members Club account has been deactivated if it has not been used for a long time. If you believe your account may be deactivated, you can call the Contact Centre on 131 868 to confirm. You can create a digital account again via The Lott website or The Lott app. If you wish to purchase in a retail outlet you can do so without a membership card, or sign up as a new member by completing a Membership Application Form.
If you’re still having problems accessing your account, please contact our Customer Support team on 131 868.