Please note this prize claim option is only available for tickets purchased in-store. For more information about other prize claim options please refer to our article on How to Claim a Prize.
Head Office Locations
If you've had a win over our in-store prize claim limits, or have won a top prize, you can claim your prize in person at the Head Office applicable to where your ticket was purchased:
- In Queensland, visit Golden Casket's Head Office located at 87 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba.
- In New South Wales, visit NSW Lotteries' Head Office located at 1 Figtree Drive, Sydney Olympic Park.
- In Victoria, visit Tatts' Head Office located at Level 1, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne.
- In South Australia, visit SA Lotteries Head Office located at 188 Richmond Road, Marleston.
Note the business hours for all four Head Offices are 8:30am - 4:30pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
If you purchased a ticket in the Australian Capital Territory, Tasmania or the Northern Territory, we recommend completing your prize claim by Post - please refer to our article on How to Claim a Prize by Post for more information.
What to bring to claim your prize
To collect your prize in person at one of our Head Offices, you will need:
- The original lotto or Instant Scratch-Its ticket; and
- Signature identification such as a Drivers Licence or Passport; and
- For registered tickets, the Winners Circle, Players Club, Tatts Card or Easiplay Club Card to which the ticket is registered
- Your bank account details (should you wish to have your prize paid by EFT)
Prizes claimed at our Head Offices will be paid either by cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).