It is a requirement as part of our obligation to verify your identity that any changes to your Name are subject to a verification process. Unfortunately this process is currently not available online.
To change your name, please complete our Customer Name Change form and email to our Customer Support team via email@example.com alongside copies of supporting documentation that have been certified by a Qualified Witness.
Please provide two primary documents, or one primary and one secondary document that verifies your name change. The supplied documentation must be certified by a Qualified
If the name change is due to a marriage, divorce, or ‘Deed Poll’ change of name, please also provide certified evidence of identity before the change in name (identity document that shows your full name as registered to your lottery account) from the list of primary documents below.
The following documents are accepted to verify your name change:
- Driver Licence (must be current)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (current or expired less than 2 years)
- Current Adult Proof of Age Card (18+ Card)
- Change of Name Certificate.
If the primary document above is not issued by Australian state or federal government, and is not written in English, it must be accompanied by an English translation prepared by an NAATI Accredited Translator
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Australian Medicare Card
- Australian Pensioner or Concession card
- Local council rate notice issued within the last 3 months (must match your name and residential address)
- Australian Taxation Office notice issued within the last 12 months (must match your name and residential address)
- Australian electoral roll confirmation letter (must match your name and residential address)
As per Statutory Declarations Regulations 1993 the following persons can certify the documents for the purpose of identity verification.
- Justice of the Peace
- Notary Public
- Police Officer
- Legal Practitioner
- Manager of a Post Office
- an employee of a financial institution with 5 or more years of continuous service
- Medical Doctor
- Veterinary Surgeon
- Registered Nurse
- Minister of Religion
- Member of Parliament
- Full-time teacher or school principal
- a member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants.