If you are not already a member of The Lott Members Club, you’ll need to create an account. More information on this is available here.
Logging in to your online account on The Lott website:
- Visit thelott.com and select Log in at the top right hand corner.
- Enter your username and password for your Members Club account and select Log in.
Logging in to your online account via The Lott app:
- Open or download The Lott app on your device.
- On the home screen, select Join/Login.
- Enter your username and password for your Members Club account, then select Login.
The app will store your username for you, meaning you will only need to enter your password each time you log in. Depending on your device, you can enable Touch ID or Face ID to log in to your Members Club account.
Having issues logging in to your Members Club account?
Check your username and password is correct
- If your username and/or password is incorrect, you will receive an error message and will not be able to log in to your Members Club account.
- Review the details you entered and try again.
- When entering your password you can select Show to check that your password is correct before trying to log in.
To protect the personal and financial information within your Members Club account, you will have five attempts to log in until your Members Club account is locked.
- Once locked, you can complete the reset password process to create a new password and regain access to your Members Club account.
Can't remember your username and password?
If you think you are using the wrong username and password, you can easily retrieve your username and reset your password on The Lott website. More information is available on what to do if you’ve forgotten your password or forgotten your username.
Is your Members Club account suspended?
Your Members Club account may have been suspended if there were too many incorrect attempts to log in or a self-imposed exclusion from playing online. More information on this is available here.
Are you using a VPN?
If you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) switched on, this may be causing issues with our systems trying to detect your location. We recommend switching off your VPN when accessing your account. More information on this is available here.