Any changes to your name are subject to an identity verification process.
Please contact our Customer Support team on 131 868 for more information on this.
Please provide either two primary documents, or one primary and one secondary document that verifies your name change.
If the name change is due to a marriage, divorce, or deed poll, you’ll also need to provide evidence of identity (an identity document that shows your full name as registered to your The Lott account).
The following documents are accepted to verify your name change:
- Current driver licence
- Birth certificate
- Passport (current or expired less than 2 years ago)
- Current adult proof of age card (18+ Card)
- Change of name certificate
If the primary document above is not issued by the Australian state or federal government, and is not written in English, it must be accompanied by an English translation prepared by an NAATI Accredited Translator.
- Australian citizenship certificate
- Australian Medicare card
- Australian pensioner or concession card
- Local council rate notice issued within the last 3 months (must match your name and residential address)
- Australian electoral roll confirmation letter (must match your name and residential address)