There’s a couple of different ways you can change your password if it’s slipped your mind.
Resetting your The Lott account password on The Lott website:
- On thelott.com, select Login.
- Select Forgotten username or password?.
- Enter your username to change your password via an email link or provide your date of birth and mobile phone number to receive a one-time access code via SMS.
- If you choose to reset your email via an email link, you’ll receive an email to the address registered in your account. Select the Reset My Password button in the email to proceed.
- You’ll be taken back to thelott.com where you will be prompted to enter your username and a new Password.
- Select Reset My Password. You will receive confirmation that your password has been changed.
- Select OK to log in to your account.
- You will also receive an email confirming that your password has been reset.
Resetting your The Lott account password on The Lott app:
- On The Lott app, select Join/Login.
- Select Forgot your password?.
- Enter your username, surname and your date of birth and select Reset password.
- If successful, a confirmation window will appear and you can select OK to proceed.
- We will verify that the details you have entered are correct and email you a temporary password to your registered email address.
- Once you have retrieved the temporary password from your emails, head back to The Lott app. We recommend copying and pasting the temporary password to ensure you enter the temporary password correctly within the next step.
- On The Lott app, select Join/Login and enter your username and the temporary password.
- You will be prompted to change the password to a new one by entering the temporary password supplied via email and the new password you would like to access your account with.
- Select Change Password to finalise.
Please note: Your new unique password must be at least 10 characters long and can be a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.