There are a number of reasons why you may be unable to create an online The Lott account:
1. You already have an online The Lott account
- It's possible you may have signed up some time ago and forgotten your login details.
- Check out further information on what to do if you have forgotten your username or forgotten your password.
2. You may have an account with Scratch eClub that is not enabled for lotteries
- If you are already a member of Scratch eClub, it’s possible your account has not been enabled to purchase lottery products online. If this is the case, you can contact our Customer Support team on 131 868 to enable this service for you.
3. You may be receiving lottery draw results emails
- Previously, we offered customers the ability to receive lottery draw results by email without needing a full online The Lott account.
- If you’ve been receiving these emails but do not recall having an account with us, you can contact our Customer Support team on 131 868 to upgrade your account to play lotteries online.
4. You’re not permitted to play Australian lotteries online based on your jurisdiction
- We’re licensed to offer online lottery products across all Australian states and territories, except for Western Australia.
- Due to Australian and international regulatory requirements, you may not be able to access thelott.com and create an online account if you are outside of Australia. This includes Australian account holders who are temporarily overseas.
- If you are physically in a permitted overseas jurisdiction (such as Norfolk Island, Nauru, Christmas Island, Cook Islands, Solomon Islands and New Zealand), you will be able to continue to use thelott.com and create an online account.
- More information on restricted jurisdictions is available here.
If you need further assistance, please call us on 131 868.