There are many benefits to linking your Members Club card to your existing online account, especially if you score a major lottery prize. These benefits include:
- Viewing entries you’ve purchased in-store online via your ticket history
- Playing and managing your Favourite entries
- Updating your details
- Setting your preferences for prize payments.
To link your Members Club card using The Lott website:
- Log in to your online account at thelott.com.
- Select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Select Membership.
- Any existing Members Club cards linked to your online account will be shown here.
- Select Link an existing card to add a new Members Club card.
- Enter the card number in the pop-up menu.
- A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen if successful.
To link your Members Club card using The Lott app:
- Log in to your account on The Lott app.
- Select the card icon.
- For iOS devices the card icon appears in the top left-hand corner, while for Android devices it appears in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Link card.
- Enter the card number.
- Select Apply.
- A confirmation message will appear at the top of the screen if successful and the Members Club card will now appear in the list of cards under My Membership Numbers.
If you need further assistance linking your player card to your online account, contact our Customer Support team on 131 868.