It’s easy to update your address by following the steps below:
- Log in to your online account at thelott.com.
- Select the account icon.
- Select Settings and then Personal Details.
- Select Edit next to Residential Address.
- Using the fields provided, start typing your new residential address and we will validate it in our system.
- If your postal address is the same as your residential address, select Postal address same as residential address, and then Save.
- If your postal address is different to your residential address, using the fields provided please enter your postal address and select Save.
- You can only update your address on The Lott website, not The Lott app.
- You cannot change your Country or State of Residence online. This can only be done by calling our Customer Support team on 131 868. More information on changing your state of residence is available here.