Creating an account with The Lott only takes a few minutes!
To open an account with The Lott using your existing PayPal account, visit here.
Please note: As required by law, upon joining we will need to verify your name, age and residential address. Please ensure your details match documents like your passport or driver’s licence to complete the below process.
Joining The Lott Members Club using The Lott website and app:
- On thelott.com, select Log in and then Join, while on The Lott app, select Join/Login.
- Create your username.
- You can update this at any time from within your account. More information on this is available here.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a Password.
- Enter a password that is at least 10 characters long, it can contain a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
- Enter your title, given name and surname.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Remember you must be over the age of 18 to play games and receive prizes online.
- Enter your country of residence.
- More information on restricted countries is available here.
- Enter your residential address.
- Start typing in your residential address and we will provide auto fill suggestions, or you can enter it manually.
- This should be the same address as the one listed on key identification documents.
- A PO Box is not a valid address.
- Enter your best contact number.
- Enter a player card number.
- Linking your existing player card to your online account will allow you to view your in-store purchases online and have your prizes paid directly into your online account if you choose.
- Choose a spend limit (optional).
- Once all fields have been completed, select Create Account.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email to confirm that your online account application has been successful.
If you’re having issues creating an online account, more information is available here.