At The Lott, we aim to make the identification verification process as simple as possible for our customers. That’s why we use an online service called VIX Verify’s GreenID.
One or more pieces of identification are required to verify your identity.
To verify your identity using an Australian passport, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to your online account at thelott.com.
- Select the account icon.
- Note: A red notification in the account menu will appear as a reminder to verify your account.
- Select Verify to open the online verification portal.
- Select Australian passport identification.
- Enter the details, including passport number, first name, middle name (if applicable), surname and date of birth.
- Select the last box to agree to the information being checked with the issuer or official record holder.
- Select Verify these details.
- A confirmation message will appear on the page once verified and we’ll send confirmation to your nominated email address.
If you are having issues verifying your identity, contact our Customer Support team on 131 868.
- Verifying your identify using your Australian passport can only be done on The Lott website.
- In most cases, a second identification source will need to be entered. More information on verifying your identify, including a list of accepted identification documents, is available h