At The Lott, we aim to make the identification verification process as simple as possible for our customers. That’s why we use an online service called VIX Verify’s GreenID.
One or more pieces of identification are required to verify your identity.
To verify your identity, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to your online account at thelott.com.
- Select the account icon.
- Note: A red notification in the account menu will appear as a reminder to verify your account.
- Select Verify to open the online verification portal.
- Enter your identification documentation details until the verification progress bar reaches 100.
- A confirmation message will appear on the page once verified and we’ll send confirmation to your nominated email address.
If you are having issues verifying your identity, contact our Customer Support team on 131 868.
- Verifying your identify can only be done on The Lott website.
- In most cases, two identification sources will need to be entered. More information on verifying your identify, including a list of accepted identification documents, is available here.
IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS CLOSED
Customers in QLD:
If you are from Queensland and previously had an unverified account with funds remaining that had been closed, you will need to verify your identity as part of the process of funds retrieval with the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming (QOLGR). Once verified, QOLGR can issue the funds back to you or alternatively, The Lott can transfer these via electronic funds transfer (EFT) or into a newly created account.
Once your account is deactivated, you can no longer verify your identity and will need to set up a new account. You will need to verify your identity with Victorian State Revenue office when you claim your funds.