The following documents can be used to verify your identity.
Acceptable primary photographic identification documents:
- Driver’s licence
- National identity card
- Proof of age card
Acceptable primary non-photographic identification documents:
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate.
Acceptable secondary documents:
- Name and address on a government-issued pension card
- Name and address on a utility notice
- Name and address on a council rate notice, a security document, mortgage, land title records
- Name and address on an Australian Taxation Office (ATO) notice
- Name and address on the electoral roll
- Name and address from educational records, trade professional membership or employment records
Name, address and phone number verified from the latest telephone directory as well as phone contact on that phone number.