If you need to change the name that is registered to your Members Club account and/or your Members Club card, you need to complete and send us a Name Change Form.
Alongside the Name Change Form, you will also need to attach two primary documents, or one primary and one secondary document (see below) that verifies your name change.
If the name change is due to a marriage, divorce, or ‘Deed Poll’ change of name, please also provide certified evidence of identity before the change in name (identity document that shows your full name as registered to your lottery account) from the list of primary documents.
The following documents are accepted to verify your name change:
- Drivers Licence (must be current)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (current or expired less than 2 years)
- Current Adult Proof of Age Card (18+ Card)
- Change of Name Certificate.
If the primary document above is not issued by Australian state or federal government, and is not written in English, it must be accompanied by an English translation prepared by an NAATI Accredited Translator
- Australian Citizenship Certificate
- Australian Medicare Card
- Australian Pensioner or Concession card
- Local council rate notice issued within the last 3 months (must match your name and residential address)
- Australian Taxation Office notice issued within the last 12 months (must match your name and residential address)
- Australian electoral roll confirmation letter (must match your name and residential address)
Please mail the completed Name Change Form and documentation to: Customer Support, Locked Bag 1, SPRING HILL QLD 4004
or scan and email the completed Name Change Form and documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an international customer, all supplied documentation must be certified by a qualified witness.