At The Lott, we aim to make the identification verification process as simple as possible for our customers. That’s why we use an online service called VIX Verify’s GreenID.
One or more pieces of identification are required to verify your identity.
To verify your identity using an ID document, such as a tax assessment notice or utilities bill, follow the simple steps below:
- Log in to your online account at thelott.com.
- Select the account icon.
- Note: A red notification in the account menu will appear as a reminder to verify your account.
- Select Verify to open the online verification portal.
- Select Upload an ID document.
- Select one of the three ID documents you wish to upload from the list.
- Upload an ID document by selecting the Choose a file button to browse and select the document from your device.
- The application will be submitted for review by one of our team members.
- A confirmation message will appear on the page once verified and we’ll send confirmation to your nominated email address.
If you are having issues verifying your identity, contact our Customer Support team on 131 868.
- Verifying your identify using your ID document can only be done on The Lott website.
- In most cases, a second identification source will need to be entered. More information on verifying your identify, including a list of accepted identification documents, is available here.