To purchase tickets on The Lott app, make sure you are logged in to your account.
From the app home screen, select the game you wish to play, then select the draw you’d like to have an entry into. The next available draw will always be the first option, but you can choose an upcoming draw up to 10 weeks in advance.
Now you can customise how you want to play!
1. Choose your entry type
- Using the toggle, you have the option to play a Standard or System entry.
- A System entry gives you the option to play more numbers per game for a greater chance to win.
2. Choose your numbers
There are two ways to choose your numbers:
- A QuickPick randomly generates your numbers for you — a great option if you’re on the go or a first-time player.
- Simply select a QuickPick based on the number of games you wish to play.
- Mark Your Own allows you to choose numbers that are special to you.
- Using the drop-down menu, choose how many games you’d like to play and select Apply.
- Then choose your numbers for each individual game panel. Selecting the AutoFill option will automatically fast-select any unfilled spaces. Select Next when you’re done.
3. Add to Cart
Once you’ve chosen your numbers, you can review your entry and proceed by selecting Add to Cart.
When all your entries have been added, select Buy to complete your purchase. A purchase success screen will appear to confirm you have your entries and are in with a chance to win!
Please note: if you have insufficient funds, you’ll need to top-up your account before you can complete your purchase. Check out our other articles on depositing funds using a debit or credit card or PayPal.