Yes! 2nd Chance Draw winners need to be verified if drawn. You will need to produce your original Instant Scratch-Its ticket entered as proof of purchase, and to allow our team to verify it was a non-winning ticket. It’s best to hang on to your tickets until you see a winner for each draw announced at thelott.com/instant-scratch-its/winners.
Articles in this section
- What is the Instant Scratch-Its 2nd Chance Draw?
- How do I enter?
- What tickets can I use to enter?
- How often is the 2nd Chance Draw?
- Can I enter a 2nd Chance Draw more than once?
- What prizes can I win?
- When do entries to each 2nd Chance Draw open and close?
- When is the winner drawn?
- How and when are winners notified?
- Do I need to keep the tickets I’ve entered?