We are deactivating customer accounts that haven't been used for a long period of time. By removing these dormant accounts, we can not only improve the quality of our database and minimise the risk of customers running into issues if they have forgotten about their old account details and try to join again.
Articles in this section
- I'm not from Victoria, so why would my funds be handed over to Victoria State Revenue if I don't claim them in time?
- How do I withdraw funds from my digital wallet before my account is deactivated?
- If my account is deactivated, will my membership cards still work?
- If my account is deactivated, will I still be able to purchase lottery products?
- I've been told my account will soon be deactivated. How do I keep it open?
- Why is my account being deactivated?