To purchase tickets on The Lott website, make sure you’re logged in to your account.
From the home page, select the game you wish to play. This will take you to that game’s page.
The date and number of the next available draw will automatically be selected, but you can click on the date and choose an upcoming draw up to 10 weeks in advance.
Now you can customise how you want to play!
1. Start by selecting either Quick play or Create your own.
- Quick Play
- From the Quick play option, you can select from your saved Favourites. More information about Favourites is available here.
- You can also choose to play a QuickPick.
- A QuickPick randomly generates your numbers for you — a great option if you’re on the go or a first-time player. Simply select a QuickPick based on the number of games you wish to play, and it will be added to your cart.
- Create your own
- If you choose to create your own entry, you can toggle between a Standard or System entry.
- A System entry gives you the option to play more numbers per game for a greater chance to win.
2. Choose how many games you want to play using the drop-down menu.
- Next, choose your numbers for each individual game. You can select any numbers that are special to you, or select Fast-select unfilled to automatically complete any unfilled spaces.
- Once you’ve finished creating your entry, you can save it to your Favourites, or play it over multiple draws. These are optional, and if you’re ready to proceed just select Add to cart.
When all your entries have been added, you can review them by selecting the cart icon.
When you’re ready, just select Buy ticket to complete your purchase. A purchase success screen will confirm you have your entries and are in with a chance to win!
Please note: if you have insufficient funds, you’ll need to top-up your account before you can complete your purchase. More information is available on depositing funds using a debit or credit ard or PayPal.