Whilst purchasing your entries online is a fast and convenient way to play, we understand that some players love to have the feel of a ticket in their hand. That's why we've introduced the ability for players to print a copy of their online entry!
You can print a copy of your entry immediately after you purchase online, or from within the Tickets section of your Members Club account.
About the print-friendly version of your entry
We've designed the print-friendly version of your entries with the following in mind:
- The print-friendly version of your entry has been designed to ensure it always appears on a single A4 page to help reduce paper, and to be printed in black and white.
- If you enjoy the thrill of marking off your numbers by hand, we've added the option for you to record the winning numbers from the Draw in the top right hand corner of the page to make this process easier.
- If you've purchased a Set for Life or Multi-Week entry, simply print out the number of copies you need to mark your numbers for each individual Draw.
- To help determine if you've won a prize, we've also included the winning combinations for each prize division at the bottom of the page.
- The option to print entries has initially been made available for desktop and laptop screen sizes, however we'll look to make this available to tablet and mobile screen sizes in the future if our players request it.
It is important to remember that all entries purchased online are already registered to your Members Club account, and that print-outs cannot be used to claim prizes in-store. Any winnings from entries purchased online are automatically paid into your Members Club account either the next day after the Draw, or after our two-week provisional period for Division 1 and Lucky Lotteries 1st Prize or Jackpot wins.
Printing an online entry from within My Tickets
Step 1: Log into The Lott website
From any page of thelott.com, tap on 'LOG IN' in the top right hand corner of your screen and follow the prompts.
For help with logging into The Lott website, view our article How do I log in to my account?
Step 2: Access the Tickets section of your Account
In the top right hand corner of your screen, tap the My Account icon to open your Account menu, then tap on the 'Tickets' option to load the 'My Tickets' page.
Step 3: Tap the print icon next to the entry you want to print
Once you've chosen which entry you would like to print, tap the print icon () to load the print-friendly version of your entry.
Please note: the Print Entry option is only available for entries purchased online and does not include entries registered in-store or syndicate entries.
The print-friendly version of your entry will now load in a separate tab of your browser, and will automatically prompt your printer settings to print. If you dismiss the prompt or it does not automatically appear, you can tap the 'Print' button in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Printing an online entry after purchase
Once you've purchased your entry, keep an eye out for the print icon () appearing on the right hand side of each entry to launch the print-friendly version.