You can print a copy of your online entry at any time after you’ve purchased it.
Printing a copy of your online entry from The Lott website:
- Log in to your online account at thelott.com.
- Select the account icon.
- Select Tickets.
- Search for the ticket you’d like to print and select the print icon next to that ticket.
- A print-friendly version of your entry will now load in a separate tab of your browser and will automatically prompt your printer settings.
- If all settings are correct, select Print.
- If you dismiss the printer prompt or it doesn't automatically appear, you can tap the Print button above the ticket.
- The print option is only available for entries purchased online and does not include entries registered in-store or syndicate entries.
- You can only print a copy of your online entry using a desktop or laptop.
- All entries purchased online are already registered to your online account, which means prize cannot be claimed instore. Any winnings from entries purchased online will be paid into online The Lott account either the next day after the draw, or, for major prizes, after a two-week provisional period has elapsed.