To view the details of a Syndicate share, click on the purple (i) information icon, which will open a new screen detailing the entry details. These details include the total number of shares in the Syndicate, total Syndicate price, the games entered and their respective draw date/s and draw number/s, and the numbers selected.
Articles in this section
- What is a Syndicate?
- How can I find Syndicates from my local outlet online?
- How can I purchase Syndicate shares online?
- Are Syndicates available online the same as what is available in-store at my local outlet?
- Why can't I find Syndicates in The Lott app on Android?
- How can I view the details of what is included in a Syndicate, including the games, draw numbers and draw dates the Syndicate is entering?
- Can I cancel my Syndicate share prior to the draw?
- Can I check Syndicate entries purchased in-store on The Lott website and app?
- My local outlet / postcode is not showing any results? Why is this the case?
- How do I know if my Syndicate share purchased online has won a prize?