Simply enter your outlet’s postcode into the search field on the Syndicate search page. This will display a list of Syndicate shares on offer from outlets in this area. You can nominate a favourite store by clicking the heart icon next to an outlet name in the search results. Once you have nominated a favourite store, all Syndicate shares available from this outlet will automatically appear at the top of the search results every time you are logged into your online account with The Lott.
Articles in this section
- What is a Syndicate?
- How can I find Syndicates from my local outlet online?
- How can I purchase Syndicate shares online?
- Are Syndicates available online the same as what is available in-store at my local outlet?
- Why can't I find Syndicates in The Lott app on Android?
- How can I view the details of what is included in a Syndicate, including the games, draw numbers and draw dates the Syndicate is entering?
- Can I cancel my Syndicate share prior to the draw?
- Can I check Syndicate entries purchased in-store on The Lott website and app?
- My local outlet / postcode is not showing any results? Why is this the case?
- How do I know if my Syndicate share purchased online has won a prize?