If your Instant Scratch-Its ticket is damaged you will need to complete a Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form which will assist us in locating your ticket in our lottery system. If you have damaged multiple tickets you will need to complete one form per ticket.
Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form:
- For tickets purchased in Queensland, Northern Territory or Tasmania
- For tickets purchased in New South Wales and ACT
- For tickets purchased in Victoria
- For tickets purchased in South Australia
Please note that a fee of $15 or $22 for South Australian customers applies and must be paid either in-person, by Debit or Visa Credit Card or cheque prior to proceeding. Successful claims will be paid after the below claim periods:
- Victoria, Tasmania, Northern Territory & Queensland: 4 weeks
- New South Wales & Australia Capital Territory: 8 weeks
- South Australia: 12 months
Once you have completed the form, please forward to the address indicated in the relevant Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form and include the the ORIGINAL damaged ticket with the form, remembering to keep copies for your own records.