For tickets not registered to a membership program
If your lottery ticket is not registered to a Winners Circle, Players Club, Tatts Card or Easiplay Club card, you will need to complete a Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form which will assist us in locating your ticket in our lottery system. If you have lost multiple tickets you will need to complete one form per lost ticket.
Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form:
- For lottery tickets purchased in Queensland
- For lottery tickets purchased in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory
- For lottery tickets purchased in Victoria, Tasmania and the Northern Territory
- For lottery tickets purchased in South Australia
Please note that a search fee of $15 or $22 for South Australian customers applies and must be paid either in-person, by Debit or Visa Credit Card or cheque prior to the search proceeding. Successful claims will be paid after the below claim periods:
- Victoria, Tasmania, Northern Territory & Queensland: 4 weeks after the draw
- New South Wales & Australia Capital Territory: 8 weeks after the draw
- South Australia: 12 months after the draw
Once you have completed the form, please forward to the address indicated in the relevant Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form.
For tickets registered to a membership program
If you are a Winners Circle, Players Club, Tatts Card or Easiplay Club member and you lose your lottery ticket registered to your membership card, please call us on 131 868. Once we verify your identity we can arrange for a cheque or free ticket certificate to be mailed to you made out to the name(s) and address of the parties registered on your membership card.
If you lose your ticket together with your membership card, please call us immediately on 131 868 so we can place a 'Stop Payment' on your ticket which will prevent anyone else from claiming your prize, provided that the prize has not yet been paid.