To claim a prize from an in-store lottery entry that is registered to a player card on behalf of that registered customer, you will require the following:
- Your identification for verification and audit purposes
- The original winning lottery ticket
- A Prize Claim Form – signed and completed by the person listed on the player card
- Letter of authorisation to collect the prize – signed and completed by the person listed on the player card with the following details:
- Full name of individual authorised to collect the prize
- Ticket number of lottery ticket
- Contact phone number of the person listed on the player card
- The prize amount.
The prize will be paid by direct deposit into the bank account listed on the Prize Claim Form.