You can cancel your online lottery entry as long as it is within the specified timeframe, usually before the closure of the first draw on the entry.
- For an entry into a Monday & Wednesday Lotto, Oz Lotto, Powerball, Saturday Lotto, Super 66 or Lotto Strike draw, you can cancel your entry up until the draw’s closure.
- For an entry into a Lucky Lotteries Super Jackpot or Lucky Lotteries Mega Jackpot draw, you can cancel your entry on the day it was purchased and before the draw’s closure.
- For an entry into multiple draws or a Set for Life draw, you can cancel your entry only if it is before the first scheduled draw on the ticket.
Entries purchased in-store can also be cancelled by visiting one of The Lott’s friendly retailers within the timeframe specified below.
To cancel your online lottery entry:
- Log in to your online account at www.thelott.com or via The Lott app
- Select the account icon
- Select Tickets (or My Tickets on The Lott app)
- Identify the ticket you wish to cancel
- On the website, select the i information icon and then select Cancel Ticket.
- On The Lott app, select Cancel.
- The ticket will be cancelled immediately and appear in your Ticket History with the status Cancelled.