There are several ways you can deposit funds into your online The Lott account.
The following options are available once you log in to your online The Lott account (either on The Lott website or via The Lott app, and have navigated to the account icon.
Deposits will typically appear in your online The Lott account between one to three business days.
- Direct deposit from your online banking portal (Australian residents only)
- You can directly deposit funds into your online The Lott account from your own bank account.
- Obtain our bank account name and reference number by selecting the Direct Deposit option in the Funds tab of your online The Lott account.
- BPAY from your online banking portal (Australian residents only)
- You can obtain our biller code and your BPAY customer reference number by visiting the Funds tab and selecting the BPAY option.
- PayPal (Australian and New Zealand residents only)
- You can also add your PayPal account to your online The Lott account in this same section.
- You can either deposit funds using PayPal via the Funds section of your The Lott account, or when you purchase a ticket.
- Once you enter your PayPal information and it’s been authorised, it will be connected to your account, allowing easy deposits.
- Please note: if you wish to use PayPal, you will need to ensure the funding tool is either a Visa card or bank account.
- For more information on connecting your PayPal wallet to your online account, visit here.
- Credit/debit card
- You can deposit funds using your credit or debit card through the Funds section of your The Lott account.
- Please note that some credit cards may incur a cash advance fee when depositing funds into your online account. This is also the case when using credit card sourced funds on PayPal. We strongly suggest checking with your financial institution about your credit card’s policy to determine if you will be charged a cash advance fee.
- For more information on depositing funds using a debit or credit card, visit here.