If you were unable to verify your identity online, or are an international customer, you will need to verify your identity by providing certified identification documents.
To verify your identity, you will need to provide:
- 1 x Primary photographic identification document AND 1 x secondary identification document; OR
- 1 x Primary non-photographic identification document AND 2 x secondary identification documents.
In either case at least one of the documents provided must contain your current residential address.
To complete this process, follow the steps below:
- Photocopy the required documentation
- Take your original ID and photocopies of your ID documents to an authorised person capable of certifying documents (known as an Acceptable Referee)
- The Acceptable Referee will need to certify the copies of your documents
- Send the certified documents to us, either by:
Fax: (07) 3877 1140
Post: Customer Support, Locked Bag 1, SPRING HILL QLD 4004
Once received, we will process your documents. We will send you confirmation by email once verification of your identity is complete.
Which documents can I provide to verify my identity?
A list of acceptable documentation appears below:
PRIMARY PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Driver's License
- National Identity Card
- Proof of Age Card
PRIMARY NON-PHOTOGRAPHIC IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS:
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Name and address on a government issued pension card
- Name and address on a utility notice.
- Name and address on a council rate notice, a security document, mortgage, land title records
- Name and address on a Taxation Office notice
- Name and address on the electoral roll
- Name and address from educational records, trade professional membership or employment records
- Medicare Card
Who can certify my documents?
To find out who can certify your documents please see the list of Acceptable Referees.
If you need any further information or help with verifying your account please call our customer support team on 131 868.